Crochet barefoot and headband with white ribbon

Thursday, May 16, 2013


I am talking about doing my next project that has something to do with ribbons and bows. I have posted how to make a perfect bow already. I just hope I have more time so I can post more tutorials. But don't worry I will find more time for that and please wait.

For the meantime, I will share with you this crochet barefoot and headband with white ribbon.

crochet white barefoot and headband with white ribbon

This set is to be used in a baptism that's why it's all white.

I will definitely make more crochet + ribbon combinations. I have ordered ribbons already and all I need is extra time. I hope! I hope! But my son's birthday is coming so I will be busier in the coming days. I am planning to make amigurumi Pocoyo and friends. Yes, it will be a Pocoyo party for my son's third birthday. I have printed the invitations already and when we finished cutting and laminating, I will show them to you.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment