Crochet Headband with Bow

Wednesday, September 12, 2012



Sorry for not posting for so long. Mommy Maye has so many things to do from work, online shop, crafts, to family. Actually, I really need more time but I know if there's a will, there's a way.

So, I have another DIY stuff for you. I have made a crochet headband with a bow. I am learning crocheting and this my very first project!



Here's how to do it.

You will need:

Acrylic yarn of your choice of color
Hook (5/10)

For the Bow:

Ch20, hdc in third ch from hook, and in each cg across, turn
Row1: ch2, hdc in next st and in each across, turn.
Rows 2-4: repeat row1
Cut yarn and weave in ends.

For the Bow Center:

Ch8, hdc in third ch from hook, and in each ch across.

For the Headband:

Ch141
Row1: sc in 2nd sc from hook and in the next 29chs (30sc), ch80, sc in the 30th ch from the beginning of previous ch loop, and in the next 29chs, ch1.
Cut yarn and weave.

That's it! Hope you like it. 

If you want it and have no time doing it, you can find it at Momaye's Shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment